Just a moment,
We're redirecting you to an
improved shopping experience. Thank you
We're redirecting you to an
improved shopping experience. Thank you
Any modifications to the Agreement made after you have placed an order will not affect and are not binding on that order unless we are required to make the change by law.
You may not do any of the following while accessing or using the Services:
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, or the computer or delivery systems of Scanlan Theodore and/or its service providers;
- probe, scan, or test any system or network (particularly for vulnerabilities), or otherwise attempt to breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access or search or attempt to access or search the Services by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available, published interfaces that are provided by Scanlan Theodore (and only pursuant to those terms and conditions), unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with Scanlan Theodore
- scrape the Services, and particularly scrape Content (as defined below) from the Services, without the express prior written consent of Scanlan Theodore; (e) use the Services to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information, including without limitation by forging TCP-IP packet headers or e-mail headers; or
- interfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so), the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by sending a virus to, spamming, or overloading the Services, or by scripted use of the Services in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Services.
Definitions: For purposes of this Agreement, the term ‘Content’ means a creative expression and includes, without limitation, video, audio, photographs, images, illustrations, animations, logos, tools, written posts, replies, and comments, information, data, text, software, scripts, executable files, graphics, and interactive features, any of which may be generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through the Services.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Scanlan Theodore. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Scanlan Theodore and/or third parties retain ownership of all intellectual property rights in all Content.
Unless otherwise indicated, all materials on this website, and the website itself, are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights. Except for the purpose of a bona fide use of this site or as otherwise permitted by the Copyright Act 1968, this site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, re-sold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by Scanlan Theodore. Any other use of materials on this website, including reproduction for purpose other than your personal non-commercial use, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior express written permission of Scanlan Theodore is strictly prohibited.
Your use of the Site is governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria in relation to any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to the Site (including but not limited to the purchase of Scanlan Theodore products).
The information contained on the Site is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Scanlan Theodore and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Site or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Site for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
For the avoidance of doubt, you agree that the display of goods or services for sale on the Site are an invitation to treat and are not a contractual offer for sale.
Scanlan Theodore may in its sole discretion reject or not accept your offer to purchase any goods or services for sale on the Site in its sole discretion and for any reason.
Scanlan Theodore shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential damages and, in particular, shall accept no liability whatsoever for loss of income deriving from the purchase of Scanlan Theodore products from the Site.
This website may contain links to other websites. Scanlan Theodore are not responsible for the availability of, or any content or material contained in, or obtained through, any such websites. Any link to another website, and reference to third-party information, products or services linked to this website, is not, and should not be construed as, an express or implied endorsement by Scanlan Theodore. Any questions or comments relating to such other websites should be addressed to the operator or operators of those websites.
Every effort is made to ensure the efficient operation of the Site and Services and that the information contained within the Site is accurate at all times. However, Scanlan Theodore takes no responsibility, and will not be liable for the Site becoming temporarily unavailable in the instance of technical issues or any associated problems arising from technical or other associated issues beyond our control.
In order to make purchases on the Site you will be required to provide your personal details. In particular, you must provide your real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated. Furthermore, you will be required to provide payment details that you represent and warrant are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing information provided.
All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary depending on availability of items and any delivery time guarantees made, are subject to service from our third party freight company and we will not be responsible.
The Site is available only to individuals and others who meet the terms of eligibility as accepted by Scanlan Theodore, who have been issued a valid credit/debit card by a banking institution acceptable to Scanlan Theodore, whose applications are acceptable to Scanlan Theodore and who have authorised Scanlan Theodore to process a charge or charges on their credit/debit card in the amount of the total purchase price for the merchandise which they purchase. Scanlan Theodore reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being shipped to any one customer or postal address.
By making an offer to purchase merchandise you expressly authorise us to perform credit checks and where Scanlan Theodore feels necessary, to transmit or to obtain information (including any updated information) about you to or from third parties, including but not limited to your credit/debit card number or credit reports, to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit/debit card, to obtain an initial credit/debit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
Furthermore, you agree that we may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
We try to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on the Site are accurate however, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods that you have ordered, we will notify you immediately and offer you the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price or to cancel your order. In the case that we cannot get in contact with you, we will cancel the order and refund you in full.
We do not guarantee the availability of an item until the order has been dispatched and we may have to cancel an order if an item is unavailable, in this case you will receive a full refund. If for any other reason we are unable to dispatch your order, we will notify you within 2 business days. Delivery costs are charged in addition to the order total and will be clearly marked at checkout.
The Site may contain errors and inaccuracies and we reserve the right to correct any errors or inaccuracies and to update information at any time without any notice.
Prices may be displayed in different currencies and are based on current exchange rates however, all transactions will be processed in AUD. The payment method we accept is PayPal. All payments are processed through PayPal and no orders will be dispatched until payment has been received in full. We may contact you to verify your personal details before dispatching your order.
Due to security reasons, credit notes cannot be redeemend online and can only be redeemed in store at one of our boutiques.
We may offer promotional discount codes to be used on the site which will adhere to special conditions that will be specified at the time of issue.
In the scenario that an order from Scanlan Theodore to the customer is not delivered due to fault of the courier company, it is the responsibility of Scanlan Theodore to either replace the item or refund the customer in full or issue a Gift card for the full amount depending on the original terms of sale. In the scenario that a return from the customer to Scanlan Theodore is not delivered, it is the responsibility of the customer to wear any losses as a result of the lost package, therefore, it is essential that all returns are sent back to Scanlan Theodore via registered post with tracking facilities.
The following terms & conditions apply to all gift cards purchased online unless otherwise stated:
- Gift cards are valid for 12 months from date of issue;
- Gift cards are non-transferable and cannot be returned or redeemed for cash;
- If you order total is less than the value of the gift card, the remaining balance will be credited to your card and can be redeemed at your next purchase;
- If your order total exceeds the value of the gift card, the remaining balance must be paid by credit card, debit card or PayPa;
- Only one gift card can be redeemed per transaction;
- An item purchased using a gift card cannot be returned for a refund and can only be returned for a gift card re-issue;
- Scanlan Theodore is not liable for delivery of a gift card to an incorrect or non-existent address or e-mail address, this is the sole responsibility of the purchaser;
- Scanlan Theodore is not responsible if a gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission;
- Scanlan Theodore reserves the right to cancel a gift card is it is deemed necessary;
- Promotion codes cannot be applied to the purchase of gift cards unless otherwise stated.
For the purposes of contacting Scanlan Theodore under this agreement, providing notices under this agreement, or for any questions, Scanlan Theodore may be contacted on: